[爆卦]Master Yoda是什麼?優點缺點精華區懶人包

為什麼這篇Master Yoda鄉民發文收入到精華區:因為在Master Yoda這個討論話題中,有許多相關的文章在討論,這篇最有參考價值!作者ypeng (turn to the dark side)看板StarWars標題Yoda的對白...



Episode 3 – Revenge of the Sith


**********
Yoda: Premonitions? Premonitions?
預見?預見?
Hmm... these visions you have?
嗯...你看預見的景像是?
Anakin: There are paining... suffering... death.
痛苦...折磨...死亡。
Yoda: Yourself you speak of, or someone you know?
是你自己,還是某個你認識的人?
Anakin: Someone.
某個人。
Yoda: Close to you?
親近的人?
Anakin: Yes.
是。
Yoda: Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin.
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
感知未來的時候你要特別小心,安納金。
害怕失去東西的恐懼是通向黑暗勢力的路。
Anakin: I won't let these visions come true, Master Yoda.
我不會讓這些幻覺成真的,尤達大師。
Yoda: Death is a natural part of life.
Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force.
Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not.
Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed, that is.
死亡是生命中正常的一部分,為你周圍那些已經轉化為原力的人而高興。
切勿憂傷,切勿思念。執著迷戀導致嫉妒猜忌,那是貪婪的陰影。
Anakin: What must I do? Master Yoda?
我該怎麼做,尤達大師?
Yoda: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
訓練讓自己放手,對那些你害怕失去的東西。


**********
Yoda: Allow this appointment likely, the council dose not.
Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine.
輕率地同意這份推薦,長老會是做不到的。
這項人事變動是白卜庭自作主張。


**********
Obi-Wan: Anakin did not take his new assignment with much enthusiasm.
安納金對他的任務沒多熱衷。
Windu: It's very dangerous putting them together.
I don't think the boy can handle it. I don't trust him.
把他們倆放在一起太危險了。我覺得那孩子處理不了這事。我不信任他。
Obi-Wan: With all due respect, master, is he not the chosen one?
Is he not to destroy the Sidious and bring the balance to the force?
從所有的方面看,大師。難道他不是預言中的那個人嗎?
他不是那個摧毀西斯,給原力帶來平衡的人嗎?
Windu: So the prophecy says.
目前預言是這麼說的。
Yoda: The prophecy... that misread could have been.
預言...也有可能誤解。
Obi-Wan: He'll not let me down. He never has.
他不會讓我失望的,他從不會。
Yoda: I hope right you are.
我希望你是對的。


**********
Yoda: Act on this we must. The capture of General Grievous will end this war.
Quickly and decisively we should proceed.
我們必須採取行動。如果抓獲格利瓦司將軍,就能結束這場戰爭。
必須迅雷不及掩耳。


**********
Windu: Jedi council will have to take control of the Senate
in order to secure peaceful transition.
絕地長老會將控制議會來維護和平交接。
Yoda: To a dark place this line of thought will carry us.
Great care we must take.
這樣的想法會把我們帶到一個黑暗的境地。我們要絕對小心。


**********
Obi-Wan: How many other Jedi managed to survive?
還有多少絕地武士活了下來?
Yoda: Heard found no one have we.
還沒有收到其他任何人的消息。
Organa: I saw thousands of troops attacked the Jedi Temple.
That's why I went looking for Yoda.
我看到數以千計的軍隊進攻絕地神殿,所以我出來找尤達。
Obi-Wan: Have we had any contact from the Temple?
我們和神殿還有聯繫嗎?
Yoda: Received the code of retreat message we have.
我們收到過代號撤退的信號。
Organa: It requests all Jedi to return to the Temple. It said the war is over.
要求所有絕地武士趕回神殿,說戰爭結束了。
Obi-Wan: Then we must go back.
If there are any strugglers they will fall to the trap and be killed.
那我們必須回去。如果還有倖存的絕地武士,都會踩進陷阱然後被殺害。
Yoda: Suggest dismantling the cruelly signal do you?
你是想解除這個信號嗎?
Obi-Wan: Yes, Master, There is too much at stake.
是的,大師。不然實在太危險了!
Yoda: I agree. And your little more knowledge might light our way.
我同意。你小小智慧也許能為我們指出明路。


**********
Yoda: If into the security recording you go, only pain will you find.
如果你看了保全錄像,你只會感到痛苦。
Obi-Wan: I must know the truth, Master.
我必須知道真相,大師。


Yoda: Destroy the Sith we must.
我們必須摧毀西斯。
Obi-Wan: Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin.
派我去殺皇帝吧,我無法殺安納金。
Yoda: To fight this Lord Sidious strong enough you are not.
強到和西迪斯戰鬥,你還不行。
Obi-Wan: He is like my brother, I can not do it.
他就像我的弟弟,我下不了手。
Yoda: Twisted by the dark side, young Skywalker has become.
The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader.
年輕的天行者已被黑暗力扭曲。你訓練的那個孩子已經不在了。
被達斯‧維達吞噬了。
Obi-Wan: I don't know where the Emperor has sent him.
I don't know where to look.
我不知道皇帝把他派去哪裡了,我不知道哪兒可以找到他。
Yoda: Use your feeling, Obi-Wan, and find him you will.
用你的感覺,歐比王,你會找到他的。


**********
Yoda: I hear a new apprentice you have, Emperor.
Or, should I call you... Darth Sidious?
我聽說你收了個新徒弟,皇帝。或者我該稱呼你達斯‧西迪斯?
Sidious: Master Yoda. You survived.
尤達大師,你活下來了。
Yoda: Surprised?
驚訝嗎?
Sidious: Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda.
Now you will experience the full power of the Dark Side!
你的自滿讓你盲目了,尤達大師。現在你將體會到黑暗原力的力量!


Sidious: I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend.
Last the Jedi are no more.
我等這一刻已經很長時間了,我的小小綠色朋友。終於不會再有絕地!
Yoda: Not if anything to say about it I have.
At an end your rule is and not short enough was.
話別說這麼早。你的統治該結束了,時間已經夠長了!

Yoda: If so powerful you are... why leave?
如果你真的那麼強大...為什麼要跑?
Sidious: You will not stop me. Darth Vader will become more powerful
than either of us.
你阻止不了我,達斯‧維達會比我們更強大!
Yoda: Faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be,
as is your faith in the dark side of the Force.
你對新徒弟的信任是錯誤的,就像你對黑暗原力的信念一樣。


**********
Yoda: Into exile I must go. Fail I have.
我必須流亡。我失敗了。


**********
Yoda: Hidden, safe, the children must be kept.
孩子們必須被藏在安全的地方。
Obi-Wan: We must taken them somewhere the Sith will not sense their presence.
我們必須把他們帶到西斯覺察不到的地方去。
Yoda: Split up, they should be.
必須把他們分開。
Organa: My wife and I will take the girl.
We always talked of adopting a baby girl.
She will be loved with us.
我妻子和我來照顧女孩,我們常談起領養一個女嬰,我們會很愛她。
Obi-Wan: And what about the boy?
那男孩呢?
Yoda: To Tatooine, to his family send him.
送去他在塔圖印的親戚家。
Obi-Wan: I will take the child and watch over him.
我會帶他去並照顧他長大。
Yoda: Until the time is right, disappear we will.
Master Kenobi. Wait a moment.
In your solitude on Tatooine, training I have for you.
等時機成熟之前,我們會暫時消失。肯諾比大師,等一下。
你在塔圖印隱居的時候,我要對你進行一些訓練。
Obi-Wan: Training?
訓練?
Yoda: An old friend has learned the path to immortality.
One was returned from another world of the force...Your old Master.
一位老朋友找到了永生之道,穿越了界限從原力的另一個世界回來。
是你的老師父。
Obi-Wan: Qui-Gon?
魁剛?
Yoda: How to commute with him I will teach you.
我會教你如何與他聯繫。





--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 216.80.66.49

你可能也想看看

搜尋相關網站