為什麼這篇woe is me中文鄉民發文收入到精華區:因為在woe is me中文這個討論話題中,有許多相關的文章在討論,這篇最有參考價值!作者maxsaxli (anDrew安德魯)看板RockMetal標題[翻譯] Woe, Is Me...
Woe, Is Me - Vengeance (中文字幕 Chinese subtitles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2YpDXFwzCM
是否有被兄弟背叛過? 一起追逐著夢想努力, 卻在背後插你一刀?
Woe is me前主唱Tyler Carter因為一句"搖滾的生活已不適合我"的理由離開樂團, 這首
歌是寫來罵他的.
前主唱Tyler Carter目前單飛 已出R&B歌曲
喜歡就轉貼吧! 我翻譯的目的為推廣, 也歡迎在下面留言討論!
歡迎加入"台灣後硬核/金屬核集散地"
http://facebook.com/posthardcoretw
若影片因版權因素被Youtube刪除, 請至我的Vimeo頻道觀賞!
http://vimeo.com/maxsaxli
We will live forever:
我們會永遠活下去
And if I were you I'd fear me more than death himself,
若我是你 我會比死亡還怕自己
because when I am through with all I'll do you'll wish to burn in
motherfucking hell.
因為經歷這一切 我會繼續下去 你只能他媽的祝福自己燃燒於地獄之火
So let us open the gates of hell for the likes of you.
所以讓我們為你的喜好 打開地獄大門
May God rest your soul when we are through.
當我們斷交 願天主安息你的靈魂
This is our vengeance.
這是我們的復仇
Orphan of broken dreams:
夢想破碎的孤兒
Your word isn't what it seems.
你的話語不像表面一般
You're jealous and weak:
你是忌妒及懦弱之人
Stay humble and meek
請保持溫和的謙遜
And one day you might succeed.
有天你可能才會成功
Maybe one day I'll probably make more of an impact than you'll ever fake
或許有天我會做出不只一件有影響力的事 比你裝出來的還多
and I'll take what is rightfully mine.
然而我會採取正當的想法
You ran away so I'm calling the shots this time.
你跑走了 所以這次我做出最後決定
I'll take their hopes I'll take their dreams
我將繼續執行他們的希望 他們的夢想
I'll take everything that would ever mean a single
我將繼續執行每個細微信任的一切 你永不在乎 所以我永遠都會贏
hint of trust from them you never cared so I will always win.
For every kid that you hear screaming loud and clear:
對於那些你可清晰聽見嘶吼的年輕人
You left them in fear.
你丟下他們於恐懼中
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
儘管我走過死亡陰影的山谷
I ripped the tongue from his mouth and left him gasping for breath.
我仍從他嘴巴裡扯下舌頭 丟棄於他剩最後一口氣
I told you that you'll reap what you sow:
我說過了 你會因果報應
But you wanted fame
但你想要名聲
So fuck your ego.
操你的自負!
How could you think this would go down so easy??
你怎能覺得這很容易放下?
Your words are misleading blinded by the glare of the spotlight now your
fiending.
你的話語是盲目的撲朔迷離 在眾目睽睽之下 現在你的魔爪正伸張
How could you think this would go down so easy?
你怎能覺得這很容易放下?
Well you can huff and you can puff and try to blow my house down,
好吧 你可惱怒 你可以一口氣把我建造的房子吹倒
But I take comfort in the fact that I have stolen your crown.
但至少我偷了你的王冠 可以安慰我自己
Go ahead with the childish games you play
繼續玩你幼稚的遊戲吧
and at the end of the day we've got the final say.
最終之日 我們有了最後表明
I bet you never saw this coming
我賭你絕沒料想到
The tensions rise in your mind and you think back to realizing everything
that you left behind.
在你腦中的緊繃局勢攀升著 你正回想領悟那些你遺棄的一切
The mask that you wear is just an illusion
你所帶的面具只是假象
we've picked up our cross
我們面對苦難
we've found a solution.
我們已找到解答
You've lost your flames in the darkest of night
你已失去你的熱情 在極暗之夜
your ambitions are falling out of sight.
你的雄心抱負已露出狐狸尾巴
Selfishness owns you I hope you can see,
自私已佔據你 我希望你能看見
The family you loved is now the enemy.
以前相親相愛的兄弟 現在是敵人
We will live forever.
我們會永遠活下去
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.82.31