為什麼這篇Sonnet 144鄉民發文收入到精華區:因為在Sonnet 144這個討論話題中,有許多相關的文章在討論,這篇最有參考價值!作者migomin (migo)看板NTUGEO95-HW標題Re: [英文] William Sh...
※ 引述《jenny83131 (蓁蓁)》之銘言:
Sonnet CXLIV.
Two loves I have of comfort and despair, 兩個愛人像精靈般把我誘惑,
Which like two spirits do suggest me still: 一個叫安慰,另外一個叫絕望:
The better angel is a man right fair, 善的天使是個男子,丰姿綽約;
The worser spirit a woman colour'd ill. 惡的幽靈是個女人,其貌不揚。
To win me soon to hell, my female evil 為了促使我早進地獄,那女鬼
Tempteth my better angel from my side, 引誘我的善精靈硬把我拋開,
And would corrupt my saint to be a devil, 還要把他迷惑,使淪落為妖魅,
Wooing his purity with her foul pride. 用骯髒的驕傲追求純潔的愛。
And whether that my angel be turn'd fiend, 我的天使是否已變成了惡魔,
Suspect I may, but not directly tell; 我無法一下子確定,只能猜疑;
But being both from me, both to each friend, 但兩個都把我扔下,互相結合,
I guess one angel in another's hell. 一個想必進了另一個的地獄。
Yet this shall I ne'er know, but live in doubt, 可是這一點我永遠無法猜透,
Till my bad angel fire my good one out. 除非是惡的天使把善的攆走。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 218.166.177.202
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.229.66.65