[爆卦]speak英文口說智慧學習是什麼?優點缺點精華區懶人包

雖然這篇speak英文口說智慧學習鄉民發文沒有被收入到精華區:在speak英文口說智慧學習這個話題中,我們另外找到其它相關的精選爆讚文章

在 speak英文口說智慧學習產品中有3篇Facebook貼文,粉絲數超過6萬的網紅謙預 Qianyu.sg,也在其Facebook貼文中提到, (English writing below) 跟大家介紹一下,這位就是我的師父:玳瑚師父。 他一手提拔我,從一個對玄學和佛法一知半解的粗人,到現在能夠出口成章的老師。 他教會了我做人的道理,耐心地糾正我的錯,為我灌輸正確的價值觀。 我的影片他都有看,我的文章他都有讀。 不是因為他關注我,...

speak英文口說智慧學習 在 La Dolce Vita in OZ澳洲微甜人生 Instagram 的最佳貼文

2021-08-18 09:16:14

謝謝你給的屎,我用感恩將它變黃金了🌟 來澳洲前我的最後一份工作是電子業的業務主管,當年的我26歲。 但跟很多初初來到異地的台灣小孩一樣,無論你在自己的國家曾經如何”喚水會結凍”,來到這個陌生的國度,你也不得不低頭,之前的風光偉業都彷彿是上一輩子的事了。 我也不例外,家家挨戶地投履歷,高...

  • speak英文口說智慧學習 在 謙預 Qianyu.sg Facebook 的最讚貼文

    2020-05-01 22:20:25
    有 74 人按讚

    (English writing below)

    跟大家介紹一下,這位就是我的師父:玳瑚師父。

    他一手提拔我,從一個對玄學和佛法一知半解的粗人,到現在能夠出口成章的老師。

    他教會了我做人的道理,耐心地糾正我的錯,為我灌輸正確的價值觀。

    我的影片他都有看,我的文章他都有讀。

    不是因為他關注我,而是因為我都會發給他。有時他會覺得我煩,打擾了他的靜修。😄

    他的風水命理術非常神準,多年來解決了很多眾生的疑難雜症。他的佛法造詣很高,能讓與他交談的人,從愁容滿面到心開意解,甚至樂開了懷。

    我每星期的文稿和影片都會發給他,因為唯有他會細心地解剖我的內容,並指點我如何說得更圓滿,讓不同層次的眾生都能心領神會,有動力和希望去改善自己。

    他總是提醒我,不要被錢迷惑。

    他的無私、慈悲和智慧是我一輩子學習的榜樣。

    有時我很忙,或遇到超乎我能力之外的事情,我就會推薦客人去找我師父。

    由他來幫助客人,我非常放心,比我自己上場還放心。😄

    這幾次推薦一些客人去找師父時,有的人誤會我在推託,硬把他們推給師父。

    這是一種無明,也當然是障礙了他們能夠改善命運的關鍵因素。

    我不是一個很喜歡講緣份的人。什麼有緣無緣之類的話,我不常掛在嘴邊。

    因為我始終相信緣份是可以自己創造的。

    但問題是,如果無法看清自己的見惑和思惑,一次又一次地輕視能幫助自己改命的人,那到底您又可曾善待您自己呢?

    師父出版過兩本書。會出書,因為我向他建議結集他的網路文章,印成書捐給新加坡監獄的囚犯。他爽快地答應,還自費出書,捐了許多本給樟宜監獄。

    裡面的英文翻譯,均由我和我先生負責。後來出漫畫,因為監獄官說囚犯比較看得懂。還記得籌備漫畫書時,漫畫家說師父的文章幫她渡過她當時人生的黑暗期。

    這是意外的收穫。想想也是個人福報,一個台灣的漫畫家有福報為師父繪畫,有錢賺的當兒,也從中得到心靈安慰,而我親自出馬介紹過去的客人,卻一口拒絕。

    一個人的福報多寡,也是自身善惡的印記呀~

    ——————————————————

    Let me introduce. This is my Master, Master Dai Hu

    He single-handedly transform me, from an uncouth person with incoherent knowledge of Chinese Metaphysic and the Dharma to the teacher I am today, who can speak both subjects eloquently

    He taught me the principles of life and patiently correct my flaws, always inculcating me with the right values.

    He watched all my videos and read all my articles.

    Not that he follows me on social media but because I would always send those to him. He sometimes find me bothersome, disrupting his peaceful cultivation. 😁

    His skills in the Chinese Metaphysic are out of this world, solving the many complex problems of sentient beings. His attainment in Buddhism enables a complete transformation in people who interacted with him, from desolation to complete ease.

    I would seek his advice for my every article and video because no one else can be as thorough in dissecting the contents and advising me how to make these contents more complete so as to inspire more people to change themselves for the better.

    He often warns me about the temptation of money.

    His selflessness, compassion and wisdom are qualities I aspire to attain.

    Sometimes I get really busy. At other times, it is beyond my ability to help. This is when I will recommend my clients to look for Master Dai Hu.

    I have a full peace of mind when he steps in to help my clients, more assured than if I am to serve them myself! 😄

    The few recent times when I recommended my clients to seek out Master Dai Hu, some of them misunderstood that I was trying to push them away.

    This is the seed of ignorance and naturally the blockade to a better destiny.

    I am not one who likes to talk affinity because I believe that one creates his or her affinity.

    But the problem lies in this: if you have no clarity on the blind spots in your perceptions and thoughts, and belittle the person who can help turn around your life, how can you ever treat yourself with kindness?

    Master Dai Hu has published 2 books. He agreed readily to do so because I suggested to collate his articles on Facebook and published a book for donations to the inmates in the Singapore Prison. He forked out his own money to publish these books and donated many copies to Changi Prison.

    The English translation in this book was done by my husband and I. A comic illustration soon followed because the Prison Officer gave feedback that a comic version would serve the inmates better. I still remembered the comic illustrator we hired from Taiwan telling us us that it was the many articles from Master Dai Hu that got her through a dark period of her life.

    This was an unexpected “windfall”. I figured this is also to her good fortune. An illustrator from Taiwan gets to earn an income from drawing Master Dai Hu’s comic book, and at the same time, received spiritual consolation from his contents. On the other hand, the person to whom I personally recommended Master Dai Hu rejected me flat down.

    The amount of fortunes in one’s life is, after all, a karmic imprint of his/her goodness and evilness.

  • speak英文口說智慧學習 在 陳思安 Suann Chen Facebook 的最佳貼文

    2015-05-27 23:31:39
    有 26 人按讚


    一起學習喔

    有人說,想學好英文者,先把這444句簡短英語學會!(真的嗎?試試看吧!)
    1. I see.我明白了
    2. I quit! 我不幹了!
    3. Let go! 放手!
    4. Me too.我也是。
    5. My god! 天哪!
    6. No way! 不行!
    7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
    8. Hold on.等一等。
    9. I agree。我同意。
    10. Not bad.還不錯。
    11. Not yet.還沒。
    12. See you.再見。
    13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
    14. So long.再見。
    15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
    16. Allow me.讓我來。
    17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
    18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
    19. Good job! 做得好!
    20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
    21. How much? 多少錢?
    22. I'm full.我飽了。
    23. I'm home.我回來了。
    24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
    25. My treat.我請客。
    26. So do I.我也一樣。
    27. This way。這邊請。
    28. After you.您先。
    29. Bless you! 祝福你!
    30. Follow me.跟我來。
    31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
    32. Good luck! 祝好運!
    33. I decline! 我拒絕!
    34. I promise.我保證。
    35. Of course! 當然了!
    36. Slow down! 慢點!
    37. Take care! 保重!
    38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
    39. Try again.再試試。
    40. Watch out! 當心。
    41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
    42. Be careful! 注意!
    43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
    44. Don't move! 不許動!
    45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
    46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
    47. I think so.我也這麼想。
    48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
    49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
    50. Let me see.讓我想想。
    51. Never mind.不要緊。
    52. No problem! 沒問題!
    53. That's all! 就這樣!
    54. Time is up.時間快到了。
    55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
    56. Count me on 算上我。
    57. Don't worry.別擔心。
    58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
    59. I love you! 我愛你!
    60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
    61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
    62. That's neat.這很好。
    63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
    64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
    65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
    66. Here you are.給你。
    67. No one knows.沒有人知道。
    68. Take it easy.別緊張。
    69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
    70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
    71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
    72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
    73. Help yourself.別客氣。
    74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
    75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
    76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
    77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
    78. You did right.你做得對。
    79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
    80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
    81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
    82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
    83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
    84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
    85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
    86. I just made it! 我做到了!
    87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
    88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
    89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
    90. It's up to you.由你決定。
    91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
    92. What about you? 你呢?
    93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
    94. You're welcome.不客氣。
    95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
    96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
    97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
    98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
    99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
    100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
    101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
    102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
    103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
    104. What time is it? 幾點了?
    105. You can make it! 你能做到!
    106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
    107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
    108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
    109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
    110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
    111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
    112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
    113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
    114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
    115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
    116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
    117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
    118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
    119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
    120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
    121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
    122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
    123. You have my word.我保證。
    124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
    125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
    126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
    127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
    128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
    129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
    130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
    131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
    132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
    133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
    134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
    135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
    136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
    137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
    138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
    139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
    140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
    141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
    142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
    143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
    144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
    145. Yes, I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
    146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
    147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
    148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
    149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
    150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
    151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
    152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
    153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
    154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
    155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
    156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
    157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
    158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
    159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
    160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
    161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
    162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
    163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
    164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
    165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
    166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
    167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
    168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
    169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
    170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
    171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
    172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
    173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
    174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
    175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
    176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
    177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
    178. You did fairly well.你幹得相當不錯。
    179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
    180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
    181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
    182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
    183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
    184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
    185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
    186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
    187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
    188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
    189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
    190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
    191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
    192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
    193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
    194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
    195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
    196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
    197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
    198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
    199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
    200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
    201. He has a large income.他有很高的收入。
    202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
    203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著•回答。
    204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
    205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
    206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
    207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
    208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
    209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
    210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
    211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
    212. It doesn't make sense.這沒有意義(不合常理)。
    213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
    214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
    215. None of your business! 與你無關!
    216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
    217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
    218. The road divides here.這條路在這里分岔。
    219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
    220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
    221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
    222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
    223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
    224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
    225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
    226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
    227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
    228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
    229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
    230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
    231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
    232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
    233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
    234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
    235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
    236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
    237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
    238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
    239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
    240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
    241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
    242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
    243. First come first served.先到先得。
    244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
    245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
    246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
    247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
    248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
    249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
    250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
    251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
    252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
    253. I owe you for my dinner.我欠你晚餐的錢。
    254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
    255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
    256. It's no use complaining.發牢騷沒什麼用。
    257. She's under the weather.她心情•不好。
    258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
    259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有•根據。
    260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
    261. Winter is a cold season.冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
    262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
    263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
    264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
    265. East, west, home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
    266. He grasped both my hands.他緊握住我的雙手。
    267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
    268. I am so sorry about this.對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
    269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
    270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
    271. I have the right to know.我有權知道。
    272. I heard some one laughing.我聽見有人在笑。
    273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
    274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
    275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
    276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
    277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
    278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
    279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
    280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
    281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
    282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
    283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
    284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
    285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
    286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
    287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
    288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
    289. They're in red and white.他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
    290. We all desire happiness.我們都想要幸福。
    291. We just caught the plane.我們剛好趕上了飛機。
    292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
    293. What's your goal in life? 你的人生目標是什麼?
    294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
    295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
    296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
    297. You mustn't aim too high.你不可好高騖遠。
    298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
    299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
    300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
    302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
    303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
    304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
    305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
    306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
    307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
    308. Her tooth ached all night.她牙疼了一整夜。
    309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
    310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
    311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
    312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
    313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
    314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
    315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
    316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
    317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
    318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
    319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
    320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
    321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
    322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
    323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
    324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
    325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
    326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
    327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
    328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
    329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
    330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
    331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
    332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
    333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
    334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
    335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
    336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
    337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
    338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
    339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
    340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
    341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
    342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
    343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
    344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
    345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
    346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
    347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
    348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
    349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
    350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
    351. I was taking care of Sally.我在照顧薩莉。
    352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
    353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
    354. I'm your lucky fellow then.我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
    355. It's none of your business.這不關你的事兒!
    356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
    357. She is a good-looking girl.她是一個漂亮女孩。
    358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
    359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
    360. Spring is a pretty season.春天是一個好季節。
    361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
    362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
    363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
    364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
    365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
    366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
    367. What’s your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
    368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
    369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
    370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
    371. He shot the lion with a gun.他用槍把獅子打死了。
    372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
    373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
    374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
    375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
    376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
    377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
    378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
    379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
    380. Mr. Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
    381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
    382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
    383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
    384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
    385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
    386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
    387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
    388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
    389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
    390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
    391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
    392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
    393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
    394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
    395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
    396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
    397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
    398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
    399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
    400. He is the happiest man alive.他是世界上最快樂的人。
    401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
    402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
    403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
    404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
    405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
    406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
    407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
    408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
    409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
    410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
    411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
    412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
    413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
    414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
    415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
    416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
    417. What you said was quite true.你所說的完全符合事實。
    418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
    419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
    420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
    421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
    422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
    423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
    424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
    425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
    426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
    427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
    428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
    429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
    430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
    431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
    432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
    433. I was late for work yesterday.我昨天上班遲到了。
    434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
    435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
    436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
    437. John asked Grace to marry him.約翰向格雷斯求婚。
    438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
    439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
    440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
    441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
    442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
    443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
    444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理(時間證明一切)。

  • speak英文口說智慧學習 在 La Dolce Vita in Oz 澳洲微甜人生 Facebook 的最佳貼文

    2014-10-25 23:55:21
    有 346 人按讚

    謝謝你給的屎,我用感恩石將它變黃金了

    來澳洲前我的最後一份工作是電子業的業務主管,當年的我26歲。

    但跟很多初初來到異地的台灣小孩一樣,無論你在自己的國家曾經如何”喚水會結凍”,來到這個陌生的國度,你也不得不低頭,之前的風光偉業都彷彿是上一輩子的事了。我也不例外,家家挨戶地投履歷,高至業務經理,低至餐館小妹,我都努力地懇求,只希望得到一份工。

    經過好幾個月的努力,經歷了期望與失望,我終於進入飯店業當起櫃台接待了,那也是我在18歲時曾做過的第一份工,回到老本行的我沒有自卑,只有欣喜若狂,畢竟那是我被這個新世界接受的第一步,我滿懷了鬥志地開始了我的新生活。

    當時在我週遭幾乎都是年紀約18~22歲的小朋友們,個個對我趾高氣昂的。
    還記得上班的第2天,一位21歲的妹妹在教我使用電腦系統,但我一時滑鼠拉不順利,她竟然對我說: I can’t believe you are here, I don’t think you can speak English. (我不相信你居然在這上班,你不懂英文吧!) 這樣的酸言酸語我也聽了不少了,當然當時的我也不甘示弱,雖然英語當場吵不過他們,我就回家一一條例式的把時間、地點、人物、事發過程都寫下,幾狀告到人資部去,老娘的脾氣可是惡到 “下港有出名的”,結果同事也開始尊敬我了,不再對我囂張了。

    但有一位同事K我對她印象特別深刻,她,從來不會對我口出穢言,因為她從來不跟我說話,也就是說每回跟她站櫃檯,8個小時的時間內,絕非必要她絕對不會與我對話,無論我如何對她釋出善意,她總是冷漠以待,重點是她對其他所有同事的是有說有笑的,我還記得跟她站櫃台那8個小時,一直是我這輩子感到最長、最難受的時間。

    事隔多年,我早已離開那個職場,也是個接近40歲的中年人了,這幾年來我不斷地學習如何選擇做一位善良、善解的人,就在我以為自己已經達到及格的程度時,K 在1~2月前又突然出現在我的面前,她,成為了我別部門的新同事。

    其實早在她要就職前,業務頭頭就曾跟我們說過,有一位超級活潑、又親切的同事要加入我們,大家一~~~ 定~~~會非常喜歡她的。只是我萬萬沒想到會是K,一位讓我曾經感到非常屈辱的女人。

    她上任第一天到我們部門打招呼,當時她看到我的那一刻,眼神裡閃過驚訝及害怕,雖然只有幾秒中,但我已經感受到她怕自己過去的真面目被我揭穿,因此我做了一個非常假的舉動,我上前給了她一擁抱,她也非常假的回抱了我。當K一離開辦公室後,我頓時馬上大聲的嚷了一句 “ She is a biggest Bitch I had never met.” (她是我這輩子見過最賤的人。)所有的同事都很驚訝,一直問我為什麼! 

    但你們知道嗎?我到現在為止還在為我所說出的這句話懺悔! 
    我終於明白,我,還是一個不及格的人,我,還在造口孽! 
    我曾經讀過一段話:

    謝謝你們這群妖怪心魔今天到我的心房裡作客,我好愛你的光臨來折磨我!
    請你們務必再度光臨。他們也就醬子一次又一次地被我們邀請來,我們的心ˋ也就一次又一次地被撕裂、被折磨、被屈辱!

    但你將發覺,在每一次被這妖怪心魔打擊、受傷又痊癒的過程中,我越來越強壯了,我開始有了智慧及同情心去與他們相處。原來他們丟給我的不是屎,而是黃金啊! 

    曾經的我: 媽的,你一走了之,去度你的大假,所有的屎都是我在清,等你回來有你有看的。

    現在的我: 感謝你的一走了之,雖然我的血液正因為在清你的屎而沸騰,但我將屎變成了黃金,我證明了我的能力,謝謝你給我一個以自己為榮的機會。

    曾經的我: 你TMD講話給我客氣一點,你以為亞洲人都好欺負是吧!小心我給你告到人資部去。

    現在的我: 每每經過不投緣的人身邊,我微笑走過,將滿滿的祝福以我的腦波傳送給他們。"I hope you have a nice day.”

    曾經的我: 怎樣!看我是亞洲人,你就服務不熱絡是吧!給我較你們經理來!

    現在的我: 你好嗎?今天很忙吧!你辛苦了!謝謝你!

    ***************
    我不是神,我是一個在平凡不過的上班族,我跟大家一樣也都會遇到一些"壞年頭,搞囂郎"的人,尤其在我們的辦公室裡才7個人,權利鬥爭的的超級嚴重,幾乎人人都上過人資部想告對方,頭頭的眼中釘輪來輪去的就是沒輪到我,是我比較有權嗎? 有錢嗎? 會甜言蜜語嗎? 錯錯錯,都不是!

    我的秘密是: ~~~感~~~恩~~~石~~~~

    小黑:是顆電氣石,他專門幫我擋霉運並讓我在惡人前隱形。
    粉紅晶: 她讓我全身照著粉紅光,散發好能量,吸引善緣。

    他們兩一直都在我的衣服口袋裡保護著我,每早上班前,我會手握著他們倆,感恩我所擁有的一切,感恩他們的保護,讓我在著混濁職場裡,有一塊境地可以呼吸,可以樂活。

    * ****************
    祝福對我們好的人是一件天經地義的事,但祝福對我們惡的人,可能是全世界最困難的選擇。每當別人的惡言惡行對我迎面而來時,我腦子裡浮現著"祝福你,希望你可以快樂!"這樣的反擊就像自己照著粉紅的光芒,對方的武器全部自動消失了。你來,我就擋,我擋擋擋! 

    今天下午當我在聆聽心靈導樂(Guide meditation music)時,突然腦子裡一一浮起了過去曾讓我很難過的人,我刻意的去記起他們的面容,然後一一對他們說: 我現在明瞭了,你們是老天派來的使者。你們給我的每個難過,每個難關,每份痛苦,每份折磨,都是為了讓我得到這世上最美的禮物。謝謝你們! 

    我頓時忍不住熱淚盈眶,內心激動不已,我懂了,真的懂了,原來你們丟給我的不是屎,是黃金。

    螢幕前的陌生人,願你也收到滿屋黃金!
    祝福你們~

    Vita

    PS: 若你愛我的分享,也請將它分享給有緣人。

你可能也想看看

搜尋相關網站