[爆卦]Unawares是什麼?優點缺點精華區懶人包

雖然這篇Unawares鄉民發文沒有被收入到精華區:在Unawares這個話題中,我們另外找到其它相關的精選爆讚文章

在 unawares產品中有4篇Facebook貼文,粉絲數超過4萬的網紅Foodie,也在其Facebook貼文中提到, CALLING ALL RESTAURANT PROFESSIONALS AND F&B INDUSTRY PLAYERS! 👨‍🍳👩‍🍳 This is your opportunity to gain unprecedented insight into the #future of the i...

 同時也有2部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過5萬的網紅teraminato,也在其Youtube影片中提到,きみだけハードボイルド I feel sorry for him. I loved him unawares. Real beautiful doll of raw egg. Special pocky Yummy! 説明はブログへhttp://apap.co4.jp/modules/wordpre...

  • unawares 在 Foodie Facebook 的精選貼文

    2019-09-21 06:30:01
    有 11 人按讚

    CALLING ALL RESTAURANT PROFESSIONALS AND F&B INDUSTRY PLAYERS! 👨‍🍳👩‍🍳 This is your opportunity to gain unprecedented insight into the #future of the industry, don’t miss it.

  • unawares 在 K_simple Facebook 的最佳解答

    2018-08-10 16:00:23
    有 12 人按讚


    花絮介紹
    _
    本月最新引進讓大家認識的品牌[ UNAWARES ]
    其實前陣子才剛忙完國外之展覽 比較詳細的說明我們帶給大家知道~
    _
    Unawares at NYMD

    當地時間7月9日,Unawares團隊在Vanessa Zhang Fashion Incubator的支持下前往紐約時裝周參加Presentation展示。此次同行參與的還有來自紐約和倫敦的另外兩位設計師,而Unawares代表新銳時裝品牌中的一員,也在男裝周上嶄露頭角,以動靜態展結合的方式率先發布了2019春夏系列當中的五個代表造型。其中,本季設計以建築、陶瓷和工業材料等元素為靈感,融入了更多精致面料和勾線工藝的運用,加之掛鏈、圓環等配飾的點綴,在品類上用毛昵夾克、PVC透明外套、勾線西褲、拼接闊腿褲和襯衫、皮質購物袋等豐富了樣式。通過對秀場的記錄,鏡頭下的衣物細節、造型師的專註等後台日常一一呈現。
    同時,前CFDA(美國時裝協會)的執行董事、紐約時裝周創始人Fern Mallis也來到現場,與主理人Kevin進行親切交談,交流並分享服裝靈感來源和時尚理念。
    _
    商品會依序曝光仔細介紹給大家
    讓你們能在穿自己喜歡的商品同時也能瞭解品牌背後的意義與努力。
    所有消息都只在K.s選貨平台。
    _
    www.ksimpletw.com

  • unawares 在 Dawen 王大文 Facebook 的最讚貼文

    2016-01-29 00:36:32
    有 961 人按讚

    哥哥,這舞蹈很不錯,哈哈哈哈哈!
    I call this dance "The Caught Unawares"

  • unawares 在 teraminato Youtube 的最佳解答

    2013-03-20 08:40:33

    きみだけハードボイルド I feel sorry for him. I loved him unawares. Real beautiful doll of raw egg. Special pocky Yummy!
    説明はブログへhttp://apap.co4.jp/modules/wordpress/2013/03/20/9728/

    たまごあめーばあああさんとアヒルちゃんのインパクトヤミツキ級。

  • unawares 在 Bill Bounce Youtube 的最佳貼文

    2008-10-29 18:33:09

    信 - 告別的時代 電影版 PART2

    風吹過時,
    When the wind blew,
    整座城市發出的聲音,聽起來格外悲淒。
    the sound from the city sounded especially sorrowful.
    哭泣城市,存在每一個人內心角落,
    Theres a Crying city deep into everyones heart.
    悲傷,像是有生命一般,
    Sorrow seems to have life

    不斷不斷擴大,
    it keeps expanding
    引出過去痛苦的記憶,
    and leading into the painful memories in the past
    堆成這整座哭泣城市。
    Building this Crying City.


    城市沒有哭泣,就沒有生命;故事要有起伏才會精彩。如果生命沒有孤獨,快樂就失去了意義。
    A city without tears makes itself lifeless. A fantastic story composed of rise and fall. Loneliness and happiness exist at the same time relatively in Life.

    哭泣城市也讓寂寞升溫,迷失對愛情應有的堅定,甚至脆弱的不堪一擊。
    Being in the Crying City deepens the loneliness, losing the faith in Love, which is so frangible that even cant stand any hit.


    我還是忘不了潔的一切。 她已是我生活裡揮不去的影像。
    I still cant erase everything about Jei from my mind. She has been a part of my life.

    她想看看我的攝影作品,我帶她參觀我的工作室。
    She wanted to see my work. I took her to visit my studio, and she asked something about the techniques and terms of photography.

    這時房間突然變得很寂靜
    Suddenly, it became silent in the room.
    孤獨隨即消失,回憶卻開始浮現。
    The loneliness disappeared immediately. Memories started to rise before my mind.


    那幾天,我繼續陪她寫作。
    Those days, I kept company with her for the story.

    我很喜歡透過相機,凝視她寫作的樣子,像是尋回遺失已久的記憶。
    I really liked watching her through the lens. Watching her writing reminds me the memories which has been lost for a long time.
    我又看見潔的笑容。
    Through the piece of glass, I saw the familiar smiles, Jei.


    在我開始要離開痛苦的時候,蕾她要走了。
    Just when I stop feeling the pain, Lei is leaving.


    總編打電話過來,就要截稿了。
    My Chief editor called me and said the deadline is coming.
    明天我就要離開了。
    I am going to leave tomorrow.


    她像一個天使,突然降臨,讓我措手不及。
    Suddenly, she falls into my life like an angel. I was caught unawares.


    這次的小說寫得很順利,差不多就要結束了。
    This time things go smoothly, and its almost done.
    只是,我還不知道該怎樣結局。
    However, I havent decided the ending.

    這些天我一直在想,我們之間,是錯覺,還是真正的愛情?
    I've been thinking these days. What between us is illusion, or true love?
    我卻始終解不開謎一樣的你。
    I can't still uncover your mystery.

    有時候我想,可能是留在陌生的城市,特別需要被保護的感覺。
    Sometimes I think when I am staying in an alien city, maybe its because I need more protection.

    不過,我開始希望我的小說,能有一個喜劇的結局。
    But now I do hope my story can be ended up with a happy closure.


    屬於悲劇的小說,變成喜劇收場,過程未必流暢,讀者也不見得熱烈期待。
    但是我試著讓結局改變,如果不會更好,至少也留下完美的伏筆。
    The plots of tragic novels ended up with a happy ending may not be fluent and smooth, and the readers may not be enthusiastic to the story.
    Nevertheless, I try to change the ending. If it doesnt get better, at least Ill leave a perfect foreshadow.


    孤獨是屬於悲劇世界的,我也是哭泣城市的一部份。
    The loneliness belongs to the tragedy, and I am also a part of the Crying City.


    我們還會再相遇嗎?還是,我們的關係,止於這本小說的章節?
    Will we see each other again? Or, our relationship only ends in the chapter of the story?

    ........我沒辦法回答。
    I don't know what to say.

    今晚我在餐廳等你,我會把結局寫完,讓你成為第一個讀者。
    I will wait for you in the restaurant tonight. You can be the first one to read when I finish my book.

你可能也想看看

搜尋相關網站