[爆卦]HEYY HAIR ptt是什麼?優點缺點精華區懶人包

為什麼這篇HEYY HAIR ptt鄉民發文收入到精華區:因為在HEYY HAIR ptt這個討論話題中,有許多相關的文章在討論,這篇最有參考價值!作者samchiu (閒祭秋)看板wearefriends標題Re: [劇研] 104-part 0...

HEYY HAIR ptt 在 玥伊?Flower Instagram 的最佳貼文

2021-08-18 12:17:36

妹紙終於來用頭髮了 布丁頭的程度,大概只有偶覺得好看唄 到了年紀之後,現在喜歡質感顏色 過去的五顏六色,瘋過、嘗試過就好 上面,選擇咖啡色,加上漸層感延伸 連接下擺紫色帶紅,陽光下有點兒霧感 內斂不奔放,卻是不容忽視的存在感之美 設計師說,這個顏色好有氣質 額額額...那人呢?😆😆😆 I li...


※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言:
104 The One With George Stephanopoulos- PART 04

SCENE 4: THE GUYS AT THE GAME (TRYING TO FIND THEIR SEATS)
第四幕:在球場上的男生(正在找座位)

ROSS: (SQUEEZING PAST PEOPLE) Sorry, sorry... Uh-oh.
(擠過幾個人)抱歉、抱歉...喔喔

CHANDLER: What? There was ice there that night with Carol?
Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?
又怎麼了?跟卡羅那晚有結冰?塑膠椅子?
還是四千名憤怒的匹茲堡球迷?

ROSS: No, actually I was just saying it looks like
we're not sitting together. But now you mention it,
there was ice there that night... It was the first frost...
不是,其實我只是想說看來我們不會坐在一起,但是既然你提到了,
那晚的確有結冰...那是第一場霜...

JOEY: C'mon, sit. Just sit down, sit.
拜託,坐下,趕快坐下,坐啦

(CUT TO THE GIRLS)
(換到女生那邊)

MONICA: You should feel great about yourself!
You're doing this amazing independence thing!
你應該要對自己感到驕傲!你正在經歷這不可思議的獨立過程!

RACHEL: Monica, what is so amazing? I gave up, like, everything.
And for what?
莫妮卡,有什麼好不可思議的?我放棄了,像是,所有東西。為了什麼?

PHOEBE: You are just like Jack.
你就像傑克一樣

RACHEL: ...Jack from downstairs?
...樓下那個傑克?

PHOEBE: No, Jack and the Beanstalk.
不是,傑克與魔豆那個

MONICA: Ah, the other Jack.
啊,另外一個傑克

PHOEBE: Yeah, right! See, he gave up something,
but then he got those magic beans.
And then he woke up, and there was this,
this big plant outside his window,
full of possibilities and stuff..
And he lived in a village, and you live in the Village..
對,沒錯!看吧,他放棄了某樣東西,
但是之後他得到了魔豆。然後他隔天醒來,
一棵巨大植物出現在他的窗外,充滿了可能性...
而且他住在小村莊裡,你也住在小村莊裡...

RACHEL: Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow,
I gave up an orthodontist.
Okay, I-I-I know, I know I didn't love him-
好吧,但是菲碧,菲碧啊,傑克放棄一頭牛,我放棄了一個牙齒矯正師。
好吧,我知道,我知道我不愛他...

PHOEBE: Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.
喔,看吧,傑克很愛那頭牛喔

RACHEL: But see, it was a plan. Y'know, it was clear.
It was figured out, and now everything's just kinda like-
但是你看,那是種規劃。知道嗎?
那清清楚楚,一切都很明朗,而現在每件事都好像是...

PHOEBE: Floopy?
亂七八糟?

RACHEL: Yeah.
沒錯

MONICA: So what, you're not the only one.
I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going.
You've just gotta figure at some point
it's all gonna come together, and it's just gonna be... un-floopy.
那又怎樣,又不是只有你這樣。我是說,
大半的時間我們都不知道要往哪走。
但是你找出重點之後,一切就會水到渠成,一切就會...不一塌糊塗

PHOEBE: Oh, like that's a word.
喔,還真像個詞啊

RACHEL: Okay, but Monica, what if- what if it doesn't come together?
好吧,但是莫妮卡,如果...如果一切沒有水到渠成呢?

MONICA: ...Pheebs?
...菲碧?

PHOEBE: Oh, well... 'cause.... you just... I don't like this question.
喔,那...因為...你只好...我不喜歡這樣的問題

RACHEL: Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans?
I mean, what if all we've got are.. beans?
好吧,看看,看一下,各位,如果我們沒拿到魔豆呢?
我是說,如果我們拿到的只是...普通豆呢?

(CUT TO THE GAME)
(回到球賽)

ROSS: Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get- YESSS! Not laughing now, are ya pal!
抓住他!抓住他!抓住他!抓... 好耶!笑不出來了吧,好傢伙!

CHANDLER: (TO ROSS) See buddy, that's all you need,
a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
(對羅斯)看吧夥伴,這就是你需要的,一群無齒之徒用棍子打來打去

ROSS: Pass it! Pass it!
傳球!傳球!

CHANDLER: He's open!
他有空檔!

ALL: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射門!射門!射門!

(THE PLAYER SHOOTS. THE PUCK FLIES OFF THE RINK AND HITS ROSS IN
THE FACE. CHANDLER LOOKS CONCERNED, UNTIL HE NOTICES...)
(球員射門,球飛出場外打到羅斯的臉,錢德看起來很關心,直到他發現...)

CHANDLER: Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
嘿,看看,我們上大螢幕了!

(CHANDLER AND JOEY HOLD UP THE PUCK AND WAVE AT THE TV THING)
(錢德和喬伊拿著球向螢幕揮手)

(AD BREAK)
(破口)

SCENE 5: EMERGENCY ROOM (CHANDLER AND JOEY LEADING ROSS IN)
第五幕:急診室(錢德和喬伊帶羅斯進去)

CHANDLER: (TO RECEPTIONIST)'Scuse me.
(對接待員)對不起

RECEPTIONIST: (HOLDS UP HER HAND- SHE IS ON THE PHONE)
It says to call this number if you're not
completely satisfied with this candy bar.
Well, I'm not completely satisfied.
(舉起手...他正在講電話)上面寫你如果對這條糖果不滿,
就打這隻電話。好的,我的確對它不滿。

CHANDLER: Listen, it's kind of an emergency.
Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
聽著,這事情很緊急。呃,我想你知道的,不然我們就是在尷尬室裡了

(RECEPTIONIST GIVES HIM A LOOK TO FREEZE HELL)
(接待員冷冷瞪他一眼)

RECEPTIONIST: (TO PHONE) Hold on. (TO CHANDLER)
Fill these out, sit over there. (TOSSES HIM SOME FORMS)
(對電話)等等 (對錢德)填好這個,坐那邊 (把表格丟給他)

ROSS: (JUMPS TO HIS FEET) Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay,
but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
(暴跳起來)聽著,我不試想惹麻煩,好嗎,
但是我現在非常痛,好不好?我的臉凹下去了。

RECEPTIONIST: Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
那好,你得等輪到你

JOEY: Well, how long do you think it'll be?
那,大概要等多久啊?

RECEPTIONIST: (SARCASTIC) Any minute now.
(挖苦)就快了

ROSS: Hey, this- (SHE GIVES HIM A LOOK AND THE GUYS BACK OFF) Heyy...
嘿,這...(她瞪了他一眼,男生們退步)嘿~

(CUT TO THE GIRLS)
(換女生)

RACHEL: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
我很抱歉,各位。我並不想掃興

MONICA: No, you were right. I don't have a plan. (A KNOCK AT THE DOOR)
不,你說的對。我完全沒有規劃。(敲門聲)

PIZZA GUY (OUTSIDE): Pizza guy.
披薩來了

RACHEL: Thank God. Food. (SHE GOES TO GET IT)
謝天謝地,食物啊 (她走去拿)

MONICA: Phoebe?
菲碧?

PHOEBE: What?
怎樣?

MONICA: Do you have a plan?
你有規劃嗎?

PHOEBE: I don't even have a 'pl'.
我連『規』都沒有

PIZZA GUY: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
嗨,一個蘑菇、青椒、洋蔥的嗎?

RACHEL: (MISERABLE) No, no, that's not what we ordered...
We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.
(一塌糊塗)不不,那不是我們點的... 我們點的是無脂麵包和加倍起司

PIZZA GUY: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos'?
Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等,你們不是『史蒂芬拿坡里』嗎?天啊,我爸會宰了我!

MONICA: (LEAPS THE COUCH AND RUNS UP) Wait!
Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos'?
(跳下沙發跑來)等等!你是說『史蒂芬拿坡里』嗎?

PIZZA GUY: Yeah. This one goes across the street,
I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
對啊,這個應該送到對街去的,我一定是把你們的給他了。
喔,豬腦袋,大豬頭!

MONICA: Wait, was this a-a small mediterranean guy with
curiously intelligent good looks?
等等,他是一個很帥的東歐小個子嗎?

PIZZA GUY: Yeah, that sounds about right.
對啊,聽起來沒錯

MONICA: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
穿著一套藍色西裝?

PHOEBE: And-and a power tie?
還有漂亮的領帶?

PIZZA GUY: No, pretty much just a towel.
不是,只有一條浴巾

MONICA: (STAGGERED) Oh God.
(吃驚的)天啊

PIZZA GUY: So you guys want me to take this back?
你們要我拿回去換嗎?

MONICA: Are you nuts?! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
你瘋了嗎?!我們拿到喬治史蒂芬拿坡里的披薩耶!

(RACHEL PAYS HIM. MONICA GRABS SOME BINOCULARS AND RUNS TO THE WINDOW)
(瑞秋付錢,莫妮卡拿了副望遠鏡跑到窗戶旁)

RACHEL: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?
呃,菲碧?這個喬治史什麼的是誰啊?

PHOEBE: Big Bird's friend.
大雕的朋友

MONICA: I see pizza!
我看到披薩了!

PHOEBE: Oh, I wanna see! Lemme see! Lemme see!
(RUNS UP AND TAKES THE BINOCULARS)
喔,我要看!讓我看!讓我看!(跑過去接過望遠鏡)

RACHEL: Hello? Who are we spying on?
哈囉?我們在偷看誰啊?

MONICA: White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy?
The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
白宮發言人?柯林頓的幕僚?那個有帥氣髮型、性感微笑、
和超可愛屁股的那個人?

RACHEL: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!
喔,他啊,那個小個子?喔,我喜歡他!

PHOEBE: Ooh, wait.. wait, I see a woman.
唔,等等...等等,我看到一個女人

MONICA: Please tell me it's his mother.
請告訴我那是他老媽

PHOEBE: Definitely not his mother.
絕對不是他老媽

MONICA: Oh, no...
喔,不...

PHOEBE: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor.. she's walking..
she's walking.. she's going for the pizza-
(YELLS) Hey, that's not for you, bitch!
喔,等等,她正走過地板...她正在走...她還在走...她要去拿披薩...
(大叫)嘿,那不是給你的,賤人

(PHOEBE COVERS HER MOUTH WITH HER HAND AND WALKS AWAY FROM THE WINDOW)
(菲碧用手捂住嘴巴離開窗戶旁)



--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.205.159
scw55:用頭髮捂住嘴巴?不是應該用手嗎? 09/18 03:52
眼殘了 真的不知道在想什麼... 已改正 謝謝!
※ 編輯: samchiu 來自: 114.24.205.159 (09/18 04:44)

你可能也想看看

搜尋相關網站