為什麼這篇英文笑話短篇鄉民發文收入到精華區:因為在英文笑話短篇這個討論話題中,有許多相關的文章在討論,這篇最有參考價值!作者tinhanho (HanoHo)看板joke標題Re: [笑話] 一些英文笑話時間Wed Se...
英文笑話短篇 在 陳美濤Tomato Chan Instagram 的最讚貼文
2020-04-26 14:51:14
穿越神鵰(上) . 睇書嗰陣,難免有幻想,如果自己係書中主角就好啦。 . 特別係睇啲美女如雲嘅書,就更加令人心馳神往。 . 嗰日我睇緊《神鵰俠侶》,眼前突然彈出一個框框:「是否要穿越到《神鵰俠侶》世界?」 . , 我就好謹慎嘅,雖然心中狂喜,但都睇清楚下面嘅說明。 . 內容好簡單,我會穿越到《神鵰...
A Bad News 一則壞消息
A man receives a phone call from his doctor.
一個男人接到了醫生的電話
The doctor says, "I have some good news and some bad news."
醫生說 我有一些好消息和一些壞消息
The man says, "OK, give me the good news first."
男人說 好吧 先讓我知道好消息
The doctor says, "The good news is, you have 24 hours to live."
醫生說 好消息是 你還有24小時可以活著
the man replies, "Oh no! If that's the good news, then what's the bad news?"
男人回答 天啊 如果這是好消息 那壞消息是什麼呢
The doctor says, "The bad news is, I forgot call you yesterday."
醫生說 壞消息是 我昨天忘了先打給你了
---
AIDS 愛滋病
A man is dying for cancer......
一個男人因為癌症快要死了
His son asked him,
"Dad, why do you keep telling people you're dying of AIDS?"
他的兒子問他 爸 為什麼你都告訴其他人你快死於愛滋病
Dad:"So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom......"
男人說 因為這樣我死了以後就沒人敢碰你媽
Three feelings 三種感覺
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
壓力 緊張 和驚慌失措的不同處是什麼呢
Stress is when wife is pregnant,
壓力是你的妻子懷孕了
tension is when girlfriend is pregnant,
緊張是你的女朋友懷孕了
and panic is when both are pregnant.
驚慌失措是她們兩個都懷孕了
---
Chinese Adam and Eve 中國亞當和中國夏娃
If Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would still be in paradise,
假如亞當和夏娃是中國人 我們現在仍然會在伊甸園
because they would have ignored the apple and eaten the snake!
因為他們會忽視蘋果而吃那隻蛇
---
A Busy Patient 忙碌的病人
Patient: Doctor, I feel so weak.
病人 醫生 我好累
Doctor: Okay, let me check.
醫生 好的 我來看看
Patient: What's wrong with me?
病人 我出了什麼問題
Doctor: You are physically exhausted. You need more nutrition.
醫生 你身體很疲累 你需要更多營養
Patient: How can I get enough nutrition quickly? I am a very busy man.
病人 我要怎麼快速獲得營養呢 我是很忙的人
Doctor: Intravenous drip.
醫生 打點滴
Patient: How long would it take?
病人 這會持續多久呢
Doctor: A couple of hours.
醫生 數小時吧
Patient: (Points to the intravenous drip bottle) May I drink it?
病人指向裝點滴的罐子 並說 我可以喝下它嗎
I can finish it in three minutes.
我三分鐘內就能喝完了
---
It Hurts Everywhere 每一處都在痛
A blonde told her doctor that she was really worried because every
part of her body hurt.
一個金髮女生告訴醫生 因為每一個她身體每一個部分都在痛 所以她很擔心
The doctor looked concerned and said, "Show me where."
醫生很好奇 並說 告訴我哪裡
The blonde touched her own arm and screamed, "Ouch!"
女士碰她自己的手臂然後大叫 噢
Then she touched her leg and screamed, "Ouch!"
然後她碰她自己的腿 也大叫 噢
She looked at her doctor and said, "See? It hurts everywhere!"
她看著醫生然後說 看吧 每處都在痛
The doctor laughed and said, "Don't worry, it's not serious.
醫生大笑著然後說 別擔心 這並不嚴重
You've just got a broken index finger."
你只不過食指受傷罷了
最後一篇看不懂@@
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.169.205.57
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/joke/M.1505837822.A.F08.html
最後一篇的翻譯 謝謝你