[爆卦]快喵vpn apk是什麼?優點缺點精華區懶人包

雖然這篇快喵vpn apk鄉民發文沒有被收入到精華區:在快喵vpn apk這個話題中,我們另外找到其它相關的精選爆讚文章

在 快喵vpn產品中有1篇Facebook貼文,粉絲數超過4萬的網紅劉樂妍,也在其Facebook貼文中提到, 快喵VPN真的壞掉了,可惡,我花了1990買了100G,還有一半現在都無法用。害我現在又改買東風VPN,再付一次錢。 快喵公司,是不是該給大家一個交代? 😡😡😡退錢吶!😡😡😡 ...

 同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過35萬的網紅阿兜仔不教美語,也在其Youtube影片中提到,👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0 👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://w...

  • 快喵vpn 在 劉樂妍 Facebook 的最佳解答

    2016-07-16 16:06:52
    有 126 人按讚


    快喵VPN真的壞掉了,可惡,我花了1990買了100G,還有一半現在都無法用。害我現在又改買東風VPN,再付一次錢。

    快喵公司,是不是該給大家一個交代?
    😡😡😡退錢吶!😡😡😡

  • 快喵vpn 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的精選貼文

    2018-04-06 20:00:01

    👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0
    👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ
    👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw
    👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG5jLLQs2M

    【簡介description】
    Hi everyone
    大家好
    I´m Jesús
    我是黑素斯
    Have you seen my videos?
    看過我的影片嗎?
    Yesterday when I was meditating
    昨天我在冥想的時候
    And I have something that needs to tell you
    我想到一個需要告訴你的事情
    Really, I really need to tell you this
    真的,我不得不跟你說
    Thank you Taiwan
    謝謝台灣
    Actually, many people say thank you, but means nothing
    其實,很多人說謝謝沒有什麼特別的意思
    So I want to explain you
    所以我要跟你們解釋
    Why do I want to thank Taiwan?
    為什麼我要感謝台灣?
    Many Taiwanese netizens misunderstood me
    很多台灣網友誤會我
    Because I often talk about cultural differences
    因為我常常討論文化差異
    And I won't always say
    而且我不會一直說
    Taiwan is awesome!
    台灣棒棒!
    Taiwan is perfect!
    台灣完美!
    I love Taiwan!
    我愛台灣!
    This is too fake
    這樣太假的啦
    However, because I didn’t say that
    但是,我沒有這樣說
    Some people think I don't like Taiwan
    有人覺得我不喜歡台灣
    Listen
    我告訴你!
    You were born in Taiwan just by chance
    你們是不小心在台灣出生
    Be a resident is my decision
    當新住民是我的決定
    Who cherishes this country more?
    誰比較珍惜這個國家?
    Recently I´m travelling a lot
    最近常常出差
    Last time I went to Shanghai, I found that the life there is tough
    上次去上海發現那邊的生活多幸苦
    Dear Chinese friends, please
    親愛的中國網友,拜託
    Don't start to throw shit on me. It's boring. OK?
    現在不要開始罵我,很無聊,好不好?
    And I don't care
    而且我不在乎
    Chinese are confident, great!
    中國人很有自信,讚!
    However, if we don´t talk about problems
    但是,沒有討論哪裡問題
    problems won´t disappear!
    問題也不會不見!
    I admire people who can live in Shanghai
    我超佩服能夠住在上海的人
    That place is too big
    那個地方太大了
    Everyplace is far away
    什麼地方都很遠
    They only like new things
    全部都要改新的
    Hey, only old things have a soul
    欸,舊的才會有故事
    Is terribly expensive, how can poor people lives there?
    貴得要命,窮人怎麼過生活?
    Taxi drivers wanna rape me off every day
    計程車司機每天都想要騙我的錢
    Aunts are very aggressive
    那邊的阿姨,很兇
    Internet, Internet. . .
    網路,互聯網。。。
    Wall (VPN) is not easy to pass
    牆不好翻
    Do not take it wrong, Shanghai also has its beauty
    別誤會,上海也有上海的美
    After all, my friend and ex-girlfriend are all Shanghainese
    畢竟我好朋友,前女友都是上海人
    But when I returned to Taiwan, I felt
    但是我回來台灣的時候覺得
    Very thankfull
    充滿了感謝
    Thank you for reasonable living expenses
    謝謝合理的生活費
    Thanks for the convenient internet
    感謝方便的網路
    Convenient transportation
    方便的交通工具
    Thank you for Taiwanese cuisine

    謝謝台灣的美食
    Thanks for Taiwan's security
    感謝台灣的安全
    But most of all thank you for:
    但是最要感謝你們的是:
    Taiwan’s human touch
    台灣的人情味
    Let me live my life here feels great
    讓我在這邊過生活很蘇胡
    Did you realize about it
    有沒有發現
    People doesn´ t cherish the everyday life things
    我們已經習慣一個東西,就不珍惜?
    Right?
    是不是?
    If there is food at home
    家裡有東西吃
    You take it for granted
    你覺得理所當然
    Your boyfriend gives you a macchiato every day
    男朋友每天送給你一杯焦糖瑪奇朵
    Yout think it is his job
    妳覺得是應該的
    if he doesn´t, you will complain
    沒有送,妳也許會罵她
    Actually, there is no such thing as "obviously"
    其實,沒有所謂的『理所當然』
    I lived in Taiwan for 12 years and got used to everything
    住在台灣12年,我什麼都很習慣
    So, needs to remind myself
    所以,要提醒自己
    Cherish the benefits of living in Taiwan
    好好珍惜住在台灣的好處
    Every day people tell me
    每天都有人跟我說
    Thank you for loving Taiwan so much
    謝謝你那麼愛台灣
    do you need thank me for liking Taiwan?
    我喜歡台灣需要謝謝嗎?
    When I go to the cafe for coffee, the boss won´t say
    我去咖啡廳喝咖啡的時候,老闆不會說
    Thank you for like our coffee
    謝謝你喜歡我們的咖啡
    right?
    是不是?
    Probablily he will way
    他比較會說
    Do you like it?
    喜歡嗎?
    Come back again
    那以後常來喔
    I want to thank Taiwanese government for my ID
    我要感謝台灣政府給我台灣身分證
    That wasn´t Wu Feng?
    那不是吳鳳嗎?
    Jesús, you talk a lot of bullshit!
    黑素斯,你亂講一大堆!
    Don´t compare yourself with Wu Feng
    你不要再跟吳鳳比較
    Congratulations to Wu Feng!
    吳鳳恭喜!
    Question
    問題
    Do you value living in Taiwan?
    你珍惜住在台灣嗎?
    What about caramel macchiato from your boyfriend?
    男朋友送給你的焦糖瑪其朵呢?
    What about your girlfriend´s attention?
    女朋友的關心呢?
    What about the food I cook for you?
    阿嬤幫你煮的菜?
    Oh!
    唉呦!
    Jesús, do you cherish me?
    黑素斯,你珍惜我嗎?
    Did you thank me?
    有感謝過我嗎?
    S***t
    靠腰!
    Okay
    好啦
    You know, right?
    你知道吧
    Like, Subscribe, Share with your Cat
    按讚,訂閱,跟你家裡的貓咪分享
    Meow!
    喵!
    I said Meow!
    我說喵!
    Meow means do it now
    喵的意思是快一點啦
    Meow! Meow!
    喵喵!
    Bye
    拜!
    I'm curious, do you know I'm sharing photos in IG everyday?
    我好奇,你知道每天我在IG PO照片嗎?
    Check it out
    去看啦
    I reply msn by myself
    回答是我本人耶
    Next week
    下個禮拜
    Meow!
    喵!
    Bye
    賤!


    【音樂MUSIC】
    Funk Down

你可能也想看看

搜尋相關網站